Sunday, April 8, 2012

Update

A lot's happened since my last blog post—I've been fighting off a bad case of writers block, and haven't been able to keep up on my blog or journal or book writing the way I'd like to.  But as I said, a lot has happened.

I got a job, at Starbucks, and have been working pretty hard lately to begin saving up for mission trips and college funds.  I've tried to keep up on school, but with work being such a high priority, doing school has become harder... I think that God's teaching me perseverance in all that I'm going through right now.  I have made a decision regarding going up to camp (www.eaglelakecamps.com) this summer, and I've decided to go up as a nanny.   I'm excited about the time I'll get to spend with the two kids I'll be watching, and very glad to be going up to camp again.  Not only is the scenery beautiful, but the Lord has worked in mighty ways through the camp, and I'm ready to see Him work there again.

I hope that this finds you all well, and that you have all had a blessed Easter!  He has RISEN!   

No comments:

Post a Comment